Zombie

Sooo, I guess that my blog arises from the dead every now and then since I'm mostly using tumblr and facebook now. Yes, I'v surrended myself to the social networks despite that I'm mainly on Tumblr and not on Facebook.
As always, I'm NOT gonna tell you exactly what's going on in my life since only the people who are close to me know it. And since they ether don't know english or that I have a blog, my secrets are safe. It's not like anyone would care if I simply stoped writting in my blog, or such but for some stupid and unlogical reason that I can't understaand, I feel the urge to come here everynow and then and just pass my fingers trough my keabord while words come out of my mind. By the way, Daniel: I have no ideia if you read my blog or not but as the other day you asked me if whenever I was writting in english (since my native language is portuguese) words were going trough my mind in english or I would just translate them as I was typing. Well, I guess that now you have your "oh, so dear" awser.
Yes, I'm with the "oh, so dear" sentece now. And no, I still haven't gotten over my Pokemon obsecion. By the way, I'v noticed that my english is getting worse. Probably since I stoped talking on skype in english (started only to type) and I mainly only type in english now with my best friend or to troll around.
Back to the main topic: No one cares about my blog. My most seen post is the perfection one and it's all in portuguese. Most views were probably gotten by that image it has as it's seen on google. My other posts with pictures are all pictures taken by me I think.

[I'm gonna stop the "hope you die thing". It's starting to annoy me]