Back from the dead.

Okay, so the blog is back after being dead for like what ? A month ?
Mainly because I was out of town for a couple of weeks, and before that I had my "school senior year trip" ? [I have no ideia how you say it.] And then when I came back from all of that, a couple of things happened and I just kind of "isolated myself" ? s:
Oh, and also while I wasn't talking to anyone my parents decided to give me the pokemon black version game for my nintendo ds so I spend about 1 week to complete the game, pos-game and now I started it over again and I'm already in the 5th badge or as one of my favourite youtubers called it: "The broken dildo badge."

I never saw what was the fun about video games from world of warcraft [I don't know how to type it, sorry. T-T] to pokemon but now I LOVE them. Repeat: L-O-V-E them. o:
Note for the nerds: Don't ask me what games I play because I don't play many and I'm still a "noobie" at most of them. u.u'